Update 11 May – applications for support have now closed and successful applicants will be notified shortly.
We are pleased to announce that the Nexus Network is able to offer support to 3 research students/ early career researchers who would like to attend the ‘Transdisciplinary Methods for Developing Nexus Capabilities‘ workshop; to cover UK travel and one night’s accommodation in Sussex.
The workshop will bring together around 60 people from research, business, policy and civil society organisations, with an expertise and experience of interdisciplinary approaches. We are very keen to encourage research students and early career researchers to take part in this event.
- Support is available to research students (MSc or PhD) or early career researchers (ie was awarded PhD in 2011 or later) based at a UK research institute only.
- The Nexus Network will re-imburse travel costs after the event, following completion of the claim form with original travel tickets.
- The Nexus Network will pay for one night’s accommodation.
- The Nexus Network will fund up to 3 eligible people and will let successful applicants know by end of May.
Apply to attend and for support – NOW CLOSED*
*If you found out about the workshop after the application deadline and feel you should be part of the event, then please email with Ruth email@example.com with your responses to the above questions and we will get back to you if there are places available.*
Please complete your application by attend by 5 pm on Friday 8 May 2015. Please click the button below to be taken to the Eventbrite form where you will be asked to fill in your details and answer a couple of short questions and indicate that you would like to apply for travel and accommodation support (if eligible).
The questions on the form are:
- Why would you like to attend this event? (in about 200 words)
- Please give a brief outline of your experience of inter and transdisciplinary working (in about 200 words)
- What do you think you would bring to the workshop in terms of skills and expertise? (in about 200 words)
We will you know by end of May if your application for support to attend the Methods workshop has been successful.
Image credit: with thanks to Jeff Kubina on flickr.