A Bidders launch event will be held on 11 February 2015 in London
The aim of the ‘bidders launch event‘ on 11 February 2015 in London is for people with an interest in bidding to run the centre to engage with a broad range of researchers, practitioners, funders and users to generate and share ideas and make new links and connections to inform the development of the Centre.
The six funding partners; the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC), the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC), the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra), the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC), the Environment Agency (EA) and the Food Standards Agency (FSA) will be at the event to discuss all aspects of the call.
14.00 – 14.30 Registration and coffee
14.30 – 14.35
- Welcome and introduction, Lorna Friis ESRC
Funders’ vision for the Centre
14.35 – 14.45
- ESRC’s vision for the Centre, Andy Gibbs
14.45 – 15.45
- Natural Environment Research Council, Sasha Leigh
- Department for Energy and Climate Change, Siobhan Campbell
- Environment Agency, Gillian Pratt
- Food Standards Agency, Penny Bramwell
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, Ian Boyd
AIMS AND GOALS OF THE CENTRE
15.45 – 16.15
- Expectations for a successful team, Andy Gibbs
16.15 – 16:45
- Panel questions and answers, Lorna Friis
17.00 – 18.00 Coffee and networking.
Register your interest
Registration for the event has now closed, but if you would like to be added to the mailing list please email email@example.com
- ‘Bidders launch event‘ – 11 February 2015, London
- Twitter session – date tbc (before end February 2015). ESRC will also host a twitter session to address any further questions you may have about the call or for the funders.
- Deadline for submitting outline proposals – 18 March 2015
- Decisions to applicants on outline stage – April 2015
- Issue call for full proposals (for successful outlines only) – April 2015
- Latest start date – 31 January 2016.
Image credit: with thanks to PhOtOnQuAnTiQuE on Flickr.